If you or a young adult you know regularly has trouble coping with social situations, we have a solution. Starting this March, we are presenting Let’s Get Social!, a series of classes aimed at helping young people succeed socially.
• Social skills classes held for 3 weeks each month
• Topics will vary each month and will include social skills that are critical to your son or daughter’s social survival and ability to form and maintain relationships outside the classroom. Topics include social skills in the classroom, emotional regulation, handling and avoiding bullying, building self-esteem and social media survival skills.
• We will also be building in lessons that will pair nicely with events going on in the student’s life, such as test taking anxiety or seasonally based skills.
• Group A: Ages 11-14
• Group B: Ages 15-18
2736 State Highway 30
Gloversville, NY 12078
• June 7, June 14, June 21| 5 to 5:45PM
• Certified social skills instructors Mary Kaye Ormiston, speech-language therapist and supervising behaviorist, and Keiley Cirillo, M.A. in Special Education, CAGS BIA
• The cost of each monthly series of classes is $49
For more information and to register, please contact:
Terry Williams, Transitions Admissions Coordinator