Volunteer Experience Services
People who attend Lexington programs volunteer extensively throughout Fulton County. Employees also contribute time and resources to various community events and causes.
Here are just a few examples of the many volunteer activities Lexington Program Participants are involved in:
- Delivering meals for the Fulton County Office for the Aging
- Shopping for seniors who are unable to leave their home
- Visiting nursing homes
- Reading to children in pre-schools and elementary schools
- Helping at churches, soup kitchens, hospitals and libraries
- Maintaining the community recreation pathway "Rail Trail"
- Helping at the Humane Society
...and much more